Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yup...I'm Kevin Bacon

So as you can see from Matt's post I have been cast is Ross in A Few Good Men. I couldn't be happier. A weird part of me thinks this role will let me work out my chilhood want to be a lawyer. In fact, I wanted to be one right up to the point when I found out they have way more paperwork than trial time. I wanted to get up in front if a group of people and cross-examine or as the play says I wanted to be good at "making an argument." Unfortunately I have to wait till this fall to begin work on this one. Until then...Bright Ideas!!!

I had the opportunity to watch a run through on Wednesday and I was already laughing a lot. It was just the first stumble-through and already it is brilliant. I'm so stoked for you all to see this one. It is gonna rock your socks clean off your feet. In fact, if you're not careful, it might rock your whole feet off.

1 comment:

aka kevin bacon look alike said...

People think I look like Kevin Bacon no matter where I go in the world. Even my current girlfriend and friends think I do. I want to meet Kevin in person take a picture with him to prove people wrong.
please help.
Jim aka Kevin Bacon