Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ice Cream!

So, when I signed on as board member, and then member of the marketing committee, I wasn't thinking I'd be scooping ice cream. Oh well...

Since "Bright Ideas" is basically "the MacBeths try to get their kid into a good pre-school," we thought opening night's reception should be in the kid-like spirit.

So save room for dessert, it's "make your own sundae" time!

I have been charged with getting the foodstuffs, while someone else takes care of the decorations.

So join us opening night of "Bright Ideas" next Friday, May 7th at 7:30pm at the Sabes JCC (4330 Cedar Lake Road South in St. Louis Park, MN) and stay around afterward for some ice cream.

It's finally the time of year when it doesn't seem crazy to eat ice cream (because, during winter in Minnesota, ice cream is still tasty, but seems redundant, since we're all human popsicles).

So, see the play, have some inappropriate laughs, be grateful your kid isn't driving you to cause people to meet with "unfortunate accidents," and reward yourself with some ice cream.

Because if there are leftovers, I may be forced to take them home.

And this might derail my fitness goals for the year.

So help a guy out.

Come see the comedy, and help me finish off the ice cream.

Next week, back to a more artsy blog entry.

No comments: