Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 3 Complete!

What a week this has been...
I will start off by addressing the A Few Good Men auditions and callbacks. What an amazing turn out from lots of talented actors!! I had the privilege of sitting in on the callbacks...and holy balls, these people made that decision very difficult. It was great to see these actors and know that this is just a portion of the talent pool in Minneapolis. I am proud to say that I live in a city where there is such a talent pool to choose from. And then, to get to see these people on stage! I am already excited to be working with this group of actors for A Few Good Men in the fall:)

As for Bright Ideas, we are still trucking along. With auditions and all, I wasn't at a portion of the rehearsals this week...but these actors continue to crack me up! Night after night! I can't wait for the next couple of weeks to fine tune this piece, and then of course, get an audience in front of them! It will be fun times!
Our first act off book date was Thursday, and I was quite surprised. After all the talk right beforehand, I can honestly say I was a little nervous. But all in all, things went well, and we are right on track!
Now it's just a matter of consistency, consistency, consistency!

Until next week...

No comments: