Saturday, April 17, 2010

Auditions Complete

Well auditions and callbacks are in the bag, and I have emerged with a stellar cast. I wrote before about how the women blew me away in auditions. Well the men did not disappoint. I had an incredible turnout for the mens audition, and much like the women making cuts to get to callbacks was very difficult.

I scheduled three hours for callbacks, thinking that three would be plenty. How naive of me!!! I would like to commend and thank all the actors for their time and talent, it must have been a long night for them.

The fight for the lawyer roles was particularity tough. I read many actors in many combinations, and EVERYONE was bringing it. It got to the point that I was hoping an actor would do something outrageous like throw up on my shoes, so I would have SOME reason to take them out of the mix.

In the end I put together a truly incredible cast. Here they are. Congrats guys!!

Pfc. Louden Downey - Troy Zimmerman
Lance Cpl. Dawson - Derek Ewing
Lt. j.g. Sam Weinberg - Dave Gangler
Lt. j.g. Dan Kaffee - Nicholas Leeman
Lt. Cmdr. Jo Galloway - Colleen Somerville
Capt. Issac Whitaker - Peter Simmons
Capt. Matt Markinson - Mark Kreger
Pfc. William Santiago - David Freeman
Lt Col. Nathan Jessup - Zach Curtis
Lt. Jon Kendrik - Mike Rylander
Lt. Jack Ross - Nate Hessburg
Cpl. Jeff Howard - John Egan
Capt. Julius Randolph - Jim Pounds
Cmdr. Walter Stone - George Calger
Dave/Orderly - Christian Spalding
Cpl. Duns - Aaron Koningsmark

This show is gonna ROCK!!!!

Matt Greseth
Artistic Director

No comments: