Saturday, April 10, 2010

I really can't wait....

Next year's season is going to be so fun. Seriously. I honestly cannot wait for it to come. What sucks is we have so many cool things happening between now and then with this company that the awesomeness factor jumps clear off the charts. I have been listening to [Title of Show] very frequently in my car. As a matter of fact, I even got caught singing really loud at a stoplight. Yup, my windows were down. I got two big smiles and a honk from behind as I realized the light had turned green as my face had turned red. Good times.

A Few Good Men is already shaping up nicely. As Matt said, there were a plethora of talented women that came in and auditioned. It was very fun working with all of them. Even though I had to read the same side like 40 times, every person brought something different to the table which made each and every read interesting. I am so impressed with the level of talent in this city. Now it's on to the men....

No comments: