Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Samurai - A Few Good Predicaments

OK, let's be straight. I really only have one predicament to discuss, but the title of this post wouldn't have been as fun if I couldn't loop in the title of our next production.

If I were to be bold, I would say the introductions I wrote of each Bright Ideas cast member leading up to the production's opening were a success. But A Few Good Men has a much larger cast. Which means I would have to start now in order to get through everyone before we open on September 24th.

So I'll come up with some other way of introducing you to the cast. If you have any fantastic ideas, feel free to get in touch with me. Until then, I am so excited about A Few Good Men and the three shows we've selected for 2011, that I almost can't stand it.

I'll be back next week recharged and ready to gab.

Ryan Grimes
Managing Director
Urban Samurai Productions

No comments: