Saturday, May 29, 2010

The summer....

So we didn't make it into the Fringe Festival this year (boo) so we actually get to take the summer off for a change. Well, as much as a working theater company can take time off. There is a lot of prep work for "A Few Good Men" for the fall. Have I told you how excited I am for the show?

Other than the fact that I'm getting married, I've decided to take the summer to support all of our other small theaters in this state. For the first time in a LONG time I really have nothing going on for a long stretch. I love a bunch of the theaters here in this lovely state and I have been very bad about attending other shows. Our very own Tuesday Samurai is in "Mame" in June. I must get out and see that. I also want to see "Saved By The Bell" at Bryant-Lake Bowl and "Bye Bye Liver". What else is playing that I must see this summer? Anyone got some ideas?

No comments: