Friday, May 7, 2010

OPENING NIGHT!

Tech week has come and gone. And the conclusion: This is one funny show! I have had a blast working with such a talented group of actors and one fabulous Jimmy LeDuc:) Sound is amazing, costumes are hilarious, the actors are ready for an audience, the set is painted and fun, the noodles are cooked, and the laundry is in the wash! Do I wish I had just one more day?! Yes. I still need to fix some trouble areas with the lights and would love more than anything to have my light board placed in the audience just one last time. Nothing like a little pressure...But all in all, things will be/are really ready to go! I have my checklist for the day written up, and my pen in hand to start checking things off. Things will get done and the show will be absolutely fabulous!
See you tonight!! With an ice cream social to top it off!

Check.

No comments: