Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rich in talent...

I am constantly impressed with the level of talent in this city. Case one would be the incredibly tlented cast of Bright Ideas. Sometimes I'm worried these people will realize how amazingly talented they are and move away to make their millions. For now I'll be happy to have them grace our company with their awesomeness :)

so only two more shows of Bright Ideas before our summer break. If you haven't had a chance to see this show yet, you must come. I have seen it so many times and I'm still laughing. It's that good. After the break we get to begin work on A Few Good Men. I'll be backing the USP stage playing Ross, the role made famous by Kevin Bacon. I'm excited to get to work on this one. Matt is back at the helm and we have again assembled an extremely talented cast. It is the perfect show to end our 2010 season.

Can you believe it's been 6 seasons already?!

No comments: