Friday, May 21, 2010

Final Weekend of Bright Ideas

Hello once again! The company is entering the final weekend of one of the most fun shows I have worked on in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed plenty of other shows, I've enjoyed other casts, I've loved other scripts, I've loved other directors, I've enjoyed other processes, but collectively at the same time (and nearly peed my pants often)? Nope. This show had it all for me! Even though I missed about a week and a half of rehearsals, and even though I felt overwhelmed at times, I'm really going to miss this show! Perhaps a large factor can be put simply; that I was able to laugh so much of the time?! Many of the shows as of late have been very much dramas. I think I just needed a little pick me up.
So I will be leaving this show with a smile on my face...although a bit saddened because I won't be seeing these fabulous actors and the fabulous director on a regular basis, it makes me wanting more. Which, for me, is hard to come by. I can't say it enough how much I have loved working on this show.
But onwards and upwards, moving right along...I will start prepping for A Few Good Men. Making spreadsheets and starting to get a crew together! You gotta love it:)

No comments: