Sunday, March 28, 2010

Remarkable News!

I'm so excited that I'm the one to tell you all this.

It is my great pleasure to announce that Matt, previously known as the 'holiday blogger' will now become the regular Monday blogger! This is very exciting for all of us, because there is a small chance that we will see inside the mind of a creative genius. Why a small chance, you ask? Because Matt has a permanent case of writer's block. The worst I've ever seen. I think there are times when he would rather chew off his own fingers than write a paragraph. Despite this crippling affliction, he has agreed to attempt to share at least a small part of what makes him so awesome.

Also, Shannon will be joining in the blogging, which is also remarkable because she is so busy that she's almost like an urban legend. *Actors whispering to one another - "I here if you don't learn your lines by off book day, Shannon Kiley, uber SM of the universe, will come and yank off your pinky toenails." We are very excited to have both of them on the schedule.

And speaking of schedule, mine tells me it's almost time to start rehearsal for Bright Ideas, which makes me squee with joy. The magical journey begins on Tuesday, when the cast comes together for the read thru and critical mass of awesomeness ensues. I heard a lot of excellent things at the production meeting tonight, which makes me even more excited to get started, if such a state of excitement is even attainable. I must practice calm. I shall breathe, and meditate, and medicate if need be, lest I excite myself into a nasty case of adult bedwetting. Marketing meeting tomorrow may put me over the edge into complete frenzy.

Meanwhile, I shall memorize some lines.

Blissful Samurai, Hidden Ninja

*Tune in for our fearless leader tomorrow!*

No comments: