Friday, July 23, 2010

The second Hessburg

Here I am, the second official Hessburg of the group:) The wedding biz is over, and quite a success. It is strange to admit, that as organized as I am, and perhaps always wanting to be in control, I completely let go and let other people take the reigns on the wedding day! Was it difficult? Not really, I guess you could say that my focus was on not crying. So I just sat back, let other people tell me what to do, where to stand, when to go...and I didn't have to worry about a thing!
But have no fear, I am back and at it in full force! I don't let my stage managing duties lay around for too long...
A Few Good Men is underway! No, not rehearsals quite yet, but emails, planning and all the whatnots are starting to pick up and get figured out! What am I excited about the most? Actually starting rehearsals! I am excited to meet all these fabulous actors and get this thing rolling! I know this will mean an end to summer...but oh well. Fall has always been my fav anyways:)

No comments: