Thursday, July 22, 2010

Internet, Why Have You Abandoned Me?

Well, at home anyway. I can't get a consistent signal to save my life. So I spent Tuesday night stewing, and Wednesday night going from one coffee shop to the next til they all closed. Tonight, I'm just going to pester Comcast til they clear it up if it goes down yet again.

So, day job. Short entry.

If I could get online long enough, I'd be sending out messages to try and drum up some silent auction items (mostly theater tickets) for the upcoming Urban Samurai bowling night fundraiser - coming your way on Wednesday, August 25. Save the date!

Since I can't get online long enough, and have to, you know, work at work, if I'm forced offline again at home, while Comcast has me on hold, I may just do something radical like, oh, maybe focus on the rewrites of "Leave" for a while. The world outside the web holds many wonders...

Most of my non-Samurai blogging time these days revolves around the Minnesota Fringe Festival which you can find at the Twin Cities Daily Planet.

OK, day job...

No comments: